Through my Dreams into Action life purpose consultancy and web-based educational services, I am engaging:
- people seeking to define their unique life purpose;
- people who have historically had a difficult time finding a place in the American structure of economic opportunity but are transforming their limiting beliefs and addressing internal and external obstacles so that they are empowered to express their unique gifts and achieve their greatest potential;
- people choosing to re-invent themselves so that their careers are in greater alignment with their personal values.
- people pursuing their self-defined calling despite the challenges that come with attempting any kind of major change in one’s life;
- people dealing with involuntary change, such as job loss, financial loss, loss of home due to foreclosure, loss of loved ones due to death or loss of confidence in themselves;
- people who find themselves at a point in their lives where they must redefine themselves in fundamental ways, especially those who are at the end of what is seen as the conventional career horizon – age 60 and older.
- people who have spent their working lives in large American corporations but whose jobs are being offshored or have otherwise been displaced.
I help these individuals overcome conscious and subconscious obstacles by 1)leveraging intuitive, heartfelt, and clear communication with them in personal conversation, 2) introducing them to Dreams into Action frameworks, processes and applications, and 3) hosting exceptional content on the site.
Dreams into Action Network members are developing and maintaining practices that help them reduce and/or eliminate inner conflicts that before had kept them from realizing their potential. These network members have learned to invest a good amount of their time thinking about the purpose of their lives, and seriously examining their beliefs and values. They are discovering and reflecting deeply upon what they learned as children and what values and beliefs of the culture they incorporated while growing up. These network members are becoming aware that much of what they learned is inconsistent with their real nature, and are quickly debunking beliefs that had once led to contradictions, fallacies, and mistakes that often lead to cynicism, inner conflicts, and self-doubt. These personal “dragons of the mind” having once been incorporated at an unconscious level into personal values and belief systems, and further developed into personal philosophies that became sources of weakness instead of strength, of stress instead of harmony, and of conflict instead of will – have been eradicated.
“I am ‘in the business’ of exploring, creating, and sharing knowledge that inspires others to live their passion, or what I call experiencing a re-enchantment with life. I use my knowledge, faith, courage, and humility to persuade others to become a contribution to themselves, to their loved ones, and for future generations.”
For information about a complimentary coaching session and/or to get answers to your questions, please contact:
Life Purpose Coach